Dec 31, 2008

One Stop Boy Shop

As a mom of all boys, things are rarely boring...accept for me, when it comes to shopping. I'm fairly certain God knew what he was doing by giving my boys to save me from my own shopping habits if I'd had girls. The bows and dresses and pink and cute and...ok sorry. But occasionally I find something fun, even for the boys. And today I have come across something really rare, a online store just for boys. They have tons of cute stuff but my favorite are all the shoes (sorry I couldn't pick a favorite) and a great fireman's jacket. I'm really debating whether we can swing two of these jackets, they don't really need them, but they're sooo cute.



One Stop Boy Shop

7 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I saw a little boy at the grocery store today with fireman pants/suspenders on but no jacket, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A store just for boys - I did not think anything like that existed. I find plenty of online girlie stores. So cool! I hope you can get the firemen jackets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to find cute but not cutesy boy clothing. That fireman raincoat is great...unfortunately my boys are too small. If you get one, can one of your sons give us a fashion show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a mom of 2 boys...THANKS for the tip! I will have to check this out! I am like you, man if I had a girl...;) Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna check it out because I love dressing my little man in cute unique stuff...although at 3 he is forming his own style already. Ugh...he is a boy...I dealt with the girls about style, but he is a boy. He is not supposed to care. LOL Do your boys give you fits about their clothes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!