Feb 19, 2009

Done!

So I called Ted* back this morning and found out that his only solution was to pay $100 today and then pay the other $100, $20 at a time until it was paid off.  So I went and picked up my van, I paid the full $200 and I will never again walk into that dealership again. 

That's it, that's my anti-climactic end to this wretched tale of woe.  Or at least I HOPE and pray its the end of this battle.


*Man, I'm glad I changed this ginormous butt faces name so he can't sue me or whatever.  I would truly like to punch him in the face at this point.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe all the crap you have gone thru with that! I hate that for you! Glad you got your van and be done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new Follow Me member and I am now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a complete ass! I would do whatever I had to in order to avoid that place ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good GRIEF! *smh*

    I'm glad that it's over but what an ordeal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!