Apr 8, 2009

It's our Blogiverary

Some how this prescheduled post didn't show up, this was supposed to post yesterday afternoon...

Tomorrow is such an important date, that Tony Toni Tone wrote a song for it...


tommorow will come and girl i can't wait it's our blogiversary

the first thing i'll do is run straight to you it our blogiversary

it's our blogiversary It's our blogiversary, blogiversary
it's our blogiversary It's our blogiversary, made for you and me

and i've only made plans to hold your little keyboard it's our
blogversary {echo} blogiversary

the pleasure's all mine cuz we have seen good times It's our blogiversary victoria won't be no secret at the end of the day
it's our blogiversary

a small cup of tea to you and me it's our blogiversary


All I really want to say my darling today is a special day we call our
own so take me in your url and hold me and tell me you love me
and i'll be there for you

do you know what today is
do you know what today is
it's our blogiversary

do you know what today is
it's our blogiversary made for you and me

today is a special day not just any day cause you can have everything
you want your way
Tell your supervisor your leaving early today and
i'm going to give stuff away for the rest of your day

do you know what today is it's our blogiversary, blogiversary

today i have lots of fun stuff for you girl

do you know what today is it's our blogiversary
do you know what today is it's our blogiversary, made for you and me

i know girl
i know
it's our blogiversary.
and I love you in a special way
i rememeber the first post
i remember the first meme
If you're too young to know Tony Toni Tone or this song (originally called Anniverary) then...well you're probably in the wrong blog! :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!