Jun 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday, 6-15-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It can't really be Monday already can it?  Well, it's almost not, it's almost Tuesday.  Forgive my lack of blogging this past week and likely this week I promise some great new things as I get back into the swing of things next week.

This week, I did NOT visit the ER to find out I had my first episode with Strep.  If I had been sick I would have gone to see my regular family Dr, you know the one I see routinely, like you're supposed to.  I wouldn't have had to find a new Dr for a follow up because the last time I visited a Dr for a nonbaby or postbaby issue was like 7 years ago.

I did NOT spend an hour Saturday morning refreshing a website, trying to figure out if the boys last flag football game was being called for rain.  I did NOT get lucky enough to give it one last shot before heading out the door.  I did NOT have mixed feelings as sitting in the rain isn't my favorite thing but the rain date was the same day as VBS closing which will probably wrap just as we're supposed to be at a game 30 minutes away.

I did NOT go to work this morning for 3 hours, then to VBS for the afternoon and THEN to the boys first T-Ball game.  I did NOT feel bad at all for the amount of work my youngest son put the wonderful woman who was watching kids in the nursery through.  He is NOT at all spoiled!  My husband did NOT forget to bring milk or formula for said son.  I am NOT so thankful for an amazing church employee who ran out and bought some milk for him.  I did NOT love watching all the ladies giggling over the same spoiled little man dancin' his tush off during the closing of the VBS program.  I'm really not sure he could be anymore spoiled but he also couldn't be any cuter.

I did NOT buy the boys official baseball pants for this years T-Ball season, and just so they could look the part in full baseball socks.  This did NOT make for even better photos than they've had in the past.  see... 








Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!