Jul 6, 2009

Not Me Monday 7-6-09


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Although I'm never a fan of Monday's a Monday after a 3 day weekend, is especially slow to grow on me. Maybe I can make it better by contemplating all the things that didn't happen this last week....

Yesterday I did NOT have to make my 6 1/2 year old feel ok about peeing in his pants a bit because he literally got the pee scared out of him by some unexpected firecrackers going off close to our house while he was outside. His fear is NOT at all founded in concern that it could actually be gun shots. No, we haven't had any gun shootings with in blocks of our home. (Yes we've tried to get the heck out of here in case you're wondering fear of being shot isn't my ideal for my kids but its simply where we are right now and we're making the best of it.)

I did NOT let my 1 year old have more soda this weekend than I've let the older ones have all year.

I did NOT find a miracle cure for my nonsleeping children. And I would NOT be happy to talk to you about it if you're in need.

I did NOT finally remember to call for the boys physical's and schedule all three boys to go on the same day. Then contimplate whether dropping 3 copays and having them all in one small room at the same time was a wise idea.

I have NOT had a external hard drive for a couple weeks yet continue to put off backing up and cleaning up my laptop so it can be fully functional again. I am never lazy.

I did NOT spend the entire three day weekend saying I was going to get some laundry done and then not to a single load.

I did NOT allow my little man to wear a dirty shirt yesterday because he brought it to me to put on him because it has a puppy on it!

I did NOT go the entire 3 day weekend without taking a single photo.

We did NOT drive over and hour and half to spend the 4th and see fireworks, when we have fireworks 2 minutes from home. And it was NOT entirely worth the drive to spend the day with family, the kids with their cousins.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!