Jul 23, 2009

This Place is a Zoo

Tuesday I was off work so that Tom could go in, so I decided to be 'brave' and take the boys to the zoo by myself. Granted its a very small zoo but it still seemd daunting.
But we managed to all get bathed/showered and out of the house, even at a relaxed pace, by 11am. Stopped at the bank and then grabbed some lunch through the drive-thry to eat on the way.
And then we spent the entire afternoon at the zoo.

Checkin' out the Zebra.

Brotherly Love


My monkey checkin out the monkeys.

the monkey

look a filthy faced Johnny, in his natural habit...

Timmy

Take 1


Take 3


take...oh a lot, its gonna have to do


scopin' the lion


the lion scopin' the kids


some long horned thing


the giraffe




timmy and johnny, no wait, those are the rhinos LOL


the meerkats, that Timmy can NOT understand aren't actually a type of cat.


If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it.
See Mom, I TOLD you I was happy!!


Baby peacocks!

Baby mountain goats



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!