Aug 6, 2009

Feeding my anxiety

So I'm one of those people, you know the one that can't sleep if all the members of my family aren't happily in our house. Anytime my husband is running more than a half hour or so late, I start to worry. You know car broke down or 1000 other things I can imagine.
Well Tuesday hubby's brakes acted up so we were down to one working vehicle yesterday. Luckily, my father was available (love that school administrator's summers off) to spend the day with Johnny, Bryan and I and tote us around. So Tom took Timmy to Six Flags to use his ticket. They had a great day. But then came out to find that our one working vehicle had a new accessory. A boot! In an attempt to save some money and time, he parked in a strip mall parking lot. He doesn't have a phone so they had to wander a bit to find a phone to use to call me. So at 11 o'clock at night the phone rang. Pretty much my constant worry. He didn't have enough cash to get the car's pretty new boot taken off. I immediately panicked and was ready to call a neighbor to run him some more cash. But he eventually got me to hear that they could use a credit/debit card. Of course there was an extra $10 but worth not having to bother anyone else for our mess. Thankfully they had a great day otherwise. But I hear some tears were shed as Timmy was exhausted and just wanted to come home and go to bed but instead had this to deal with. And I can only imagine the words that flew from my husband. But at least he was calm by the time he called me.
So now I'm NEVER going to be able to go to bed until everyone's home safely in bed!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!