Aug 24, 2009

Not Me Monday, 8-24-09

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has NOT been another crazy kind of week in our house.

I did NOT shoot over 300 photos in just under 5 hours in one day. I did NOT love every minute of it.

I did NOT almost vomit after doing something to my (stil very new and very expensive) camera that left not one but two big 'scratches' in the image I see through the view finder. I am NOT BEYOND lucky that these marks do not at all show up on the actual images!!!! (Seriously thank GOD, I haven't done much at all lately and I had the senior session and like 3 other events coming up! I don't know what I would have done!)

I did NOT at any point in said shoot lay dow on my stomach in some else's driveway. There were NO neighbors hanging around to watch the whole thing.

I did NOT spend a great afternoon with my Mom and just one of my children. He was not totally overtired and silly as can be as a result! I was NOT VERY lucky that he wasn't a total monster.

I did NOT attend a Sunday School "preview" where kids AND adults took part in a Sunday School lesson together. And I did NOT get totally shown up by any kids!

I did NOT agree to work both the nursery and a two day youth event this week. I never volunteer to do anything more than I can realistically handle!

I did NOT recieve one of THOSE phone calls again Friday. It did NOT go something like this, "I'm ok but I was in an accident."

I have NOT procrastinated so that the day after tomorrow is the first day of school and I have nothing ready and will be working all day today and tomorrow and busy at the youth event tonight and tomorrow night. I will NOT be stressed trying to squeeze it all in. Nope I am an amazing time management expert...I'll even be sure to get plenty of sleep! (Ok, even I couldn't keep a straight face with that one! LOL)

Oh and I did NOT find a new delicious resturant thanks to some friends. No, I will NOT be gonig back to Noodles & Company as soon as I get the chance. I did NOT have buttered noodles (DRIPPING with butter, so not good for me but ooh sooo good) with Parmesan Crusted Chicken!! I mean I have no idea who good it is, because I was NOT there. Ok, but if I was Bryan MAY have provided some entertainment with his "piano" playing and singing.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!