Aug 2, 2009

Not Me Monday, 8-3-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

First and foremost, I did NOT turn 32 this year. Seriously, I'm still 29, I don't care what my kids try to tell you! :)

I did NOT allow my kids to go swimming at a picnic/pool party despite the unseasonally cold weather this week.
They did NOT all end up with chattering teeth.
I did NOT actually let go of my typically tight reign on them at said pool party and watch them have an amazing time with TBall friends.
I did NOT smile when one of my children asked if he HAD to sit with my while eating at said party. I mean, I should be offended, but really I was just happy that he is starting to make good friends he really wants to be with.

The following photos are not from that party:




Sunday, we did NOT squeeze in a quick trip to the country fair between church and dinner with my father (to celebrate my birthday, ya know my 29th birthday). The trip there, which should have take 20 minutes TOPS, did NOT take over an hour.
The boys did NOT complain because I'm such a mean mom and wasn't springing for any games or rides today. No my kids are NOT spoiled at all!!!!!
I am NOT severely annoyed with blogger giving my trouble AGAIN, hence the less then good quality photo uploads...










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say? I love your boys' mohawks! I just gave my boys mohawks a couple weeks ago and they think they are IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not smile really big looking at your kids milking that cow. Oh, man, that's cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!