Sep 5, 2009

Yakety Yak






As if this little charmer weren't cute enough, he's started trying to talk a ton lately.
So I thought it was time to record a list of "words" he's saying.
  • dada and mama (though he likes to mix them up and I'm convinced it more to make us crazy than him not knowing)
  • johjoh (for JohnJohn, which is what we call Johnny)
  • booboo (which is what we call Timmy, yeah I need to work on that)
  • me (is actually please)
  • mo(more)
  • ballball(every type of ball)
  • belly button (or close to it)
  • toes
  • head
  • nose
  • eye
  • ear
  • mou(mouth)
  • shoes
  • MYYYY(mine)
  • car
  • book
  • spobob(spongebob)
  • ready set go
  • hi
  • bye
  • and let us not forget the favorite. NO!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!