Oct 13, 2009

Crazy Love Review


Although my husband might disagree, I consider myself to have a pretty eclectic musical taste. (He disagrees because I his faves aren't on the TOP of my list.) I love country, christian, top 40, 80s and will even admit to listening to the "easy listening" radio stations more often lately. When I was given the opportunity to review the new CD, Crazy Love, from Michael Buble, I have to admit that I had to check and see if I knew his music. I KNEW the name but I didn't know the face. But I did know the music. And I have to say it's not probably not something that will be in my everyday rotation but I DO love him now. There is just such a cool feel to his music, it has a very powerful effect. It reminds of like a modern day Frank Sinatra. He is wonderful to listen to and well...he's not bad to look at either. :)
I really like the title track, Crazy Love. But my two favorites are Haven't Met you Yet and his version of You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You! I keep listening to them over and over!

The Haven't Met You Yet video! LOVE IT


The whole album track listing:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)



Thank you to One2One Network for this review opportunity.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!