Oct 13, 2009

Los Lobos Goes Disney Review

Are you in need of a little of the Disney magic but feeling a little too "mature" for some of the classic Disney music? Well, in stores TODAY is Los Lobos Goes Disney and its so much fun. I don't know how many times I've driven in the car wondering if the people I pass can here the corny music blaring from my speakers and whether they can see my kids through the tinted rear windows so they know I have a more refined musical taste than what I'm actually listening to. But with this CD, you can listen to it and even roll the windows done without embarassment.
Although, I enjoyed the whole CD, I have to say Heigh-Ho (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) was my absolute favorite. I think it took about 5 notes before I KNEW I'd love it.
But don't take my word for (though you could, really, I wouldn't lie to you) because you can listen to clips of the whole album on Amazon.com. And if you're out and about you can pick it up today, get it now at places with release day prices and hold on to it to give as a Christmas gift.


Los Lobos Goes Disney

Track Listing
1. Heigh-Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2. I Wan'na Be Like You - The Jungle Book
3. Not in Nottingham - Robin Hood
4. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room - The Enchanted Tiki Room
5. Grim Grinning Ghosts - The Haunted Mansion
6. I Will Go Sailing No More - Toy Story
7. The Ugly Bug Ball - Summer Magic
8. Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations
9. Bella Notte - Lady and the Tramp
10. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - Song of the South
11. The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book
12. Oo-De-Lally - Robin Hood
13. When You Wish Upon a Star/It's A Small World

Please note that I was provided with a free copy of this CD in exchange for a honest personal review.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!