Jan 8, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday 1-9-10



There are so many great songs that make my soul sing because of their deep, meaningful lyrics. But right now this song makes me totally smile because it seems to be my (almost) 2 year olds favorite song. Or at least that opening "line" is at least. He must sing it about a thousand times a day. Usually while "playing" his little red toy guitar (upside down, mind you). I haven't captured this treasure on video yet so for now you'll just have to take my word for it. There's no way you could watch this little crooner and NOT smile!!






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    So nice to meet you! Your son's are all just adorable.

    I'm the mom of 5 sons!! Now the Grammy to 3 granddaughters and finally a grandson!

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have adorable children! I have 5 sons also ages 8 to 16. Fun song! Thanks for sharing it today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, I love reading about your son on this post (besides their lovely poses and smiles above). There's nothing like listening to the vivacity of a beautiful kid singing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is so cute!! I have 3 sons also....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the song that makes my soul sing is Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love" from Karate Kid II. It was our wedding song. I love it!

    Seems like everyone leaving you comments today has sons! How did that happen? Well, I too have two sons, but you already know that I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard this before.

    Your 3 boys are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why your young son loves it the song is packed with energy and the words are great as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header too. I can just see your cute little son singing that with his guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kiddos are cuties! What blessings!

    As a youth worker in my church...I have heard this song a time or two. :) It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!