Mar 3, 2010

When the lights go off...


There are many of us who prefer to do some things with the lights off. Some who may even REQUIRE it.
But there are simply some things that should NOT be done with the lights off.  Last night I'd turned the lights of crawled into bed to watch TV and get online before deciding I really needed to cut my toe nails.  Being too lazy to simply get up and turn the darn light on, I went ahead and did them by the light of my laptop(which was pretty much nonexistent).  I will never do that again!!  My big toe has been burning ever since.
So tell me, what have you done in the dark that you shouldn't have?  Worn one brown shoe and one black one?  Please, I know I can't be the only dumb one.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!