Jul 22, 2010

Hitting the Town

I can't believe it's here already because it seemed ages away when I got the invite.  But tonight, I'm hitting the town without the kids for a dinner party at Ben Pao, thanks to MyBlogSpark.


I can't believe I'm actually going to a place that looks like this...
instead of this...
And this is actually way nicer than any location we go to




And the chef looks like this...


instead of this...
No offense to these people, as without McD's employees I'd be lost!!


And did I mention, we're going without the kids!?!?! I did? Oh, well I MAY be a tad excited about that.  Mind you, I'll still have guilt about it, I always do.  But since we're just a month shy of it having been a full year since my husband and I went out alone, I think we'll all do just fine.  


Since my daily attire of jeans, t-shirt and flip flips didn't seem appropriate for what amounts to a formal "work" dinner party, I had to get something new to wear.  I hope I don't regret my rather nonconservative decision.   I bought this...
And I'll top it with this shrug because NO ONE wants to see my arms, mainly me!


So keep your fingers crossed that the boys do well with the sitter and don't add to my guilt, that we make our way to the city easily and safely, and that I don't regret my fashion choice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! And you are going to look amazing in that dress and shrug. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm super jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!