Sep 15, 2010

The New Adventures of Old Christine 5 Days a Week

Old Christine's world is crazy! Not only does she have to deal with her ex-husband Richard (who's still very much in her life, inspite of the fact he has new girlfriend also named Christine), but she also lives with her brother Matthew while raising her son Richie as a single mom. On top of that, she owns a gym with her best friend Barb, frequently goes on dates, and has to deal with the "meanie-moms" at her son's private school? Some how, though, Christine manages to juggle it all!

Although, I'm obviously not divorced and i have no one living with me that I'm not either married to or birthed, I feel totally connected with Old Christine.   As a full time working mom who also tries to be involved at the boys school, in church, their sports teams and Scouts I constantly feel like I should have been a circus juggler.  But like Christine, I don't always juggle it perfectly.  Sometimes I stumble
Publish Post
and let something fall.  And sometimes friends or family have to catch something on the fly to save my butt.

I often arrive to meetings only to realize I have forgotten something I needed, or even birthday parties...without the present!  (I think that was just once, but it DID happen.)



And just this morning, apparently I neglected to clearly tell my husband where he was heading with Bryan for their first park district class.   When he called me to tell me there was no class this week, it still took us a couple minutes to realize he had tried to go to the completely wrong place.   So while I DO feel like I juggle a TON, you won't find me juggling and sharp swords because I clearly let things drop a lot!

Tune in to "The New Adventures of Old Christine" 5 days a week! Check out http://www.oldchristineweekdays.com/listings/ to find your local show times.

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The New Adventures of Old Christine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!