Sep 24, 2010

New Diary of a Wimpy Kid coming soon

My kids are HUGE Diary of a Wimpy Kid fans so they'll be thrilled to hear that there is an official release date.  My oldest son will be especially excited because that release date...is on his birthday!!!

If you have checked out the Wimpy Kid series, I would encourage you to do so.  My boys LOVE these books.  We have the first 4 AND the movie diary and the do it yourself journal and the boys have read them all multiple times.  They are quick easy reads that the kids just enjoy reading.  Even my 2 year old likes the stories from these books and can often be found reciting lines from them.  

While these books are each independent and CAN be read in any order, you will understand the characters the best if you read them in sequence.  I would equate these books with being the Ramona Quinby for boys.  While I know girls also enjoy these uniquely written books, boys will find great joy in the humor.  If you have boys who you struggle to get to read, these books are a great place to start.


Disclaimer: I did not receive any incentive to write this post, but am simply sharing this information because our family as truly enjoyed this series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!