Nov 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 12

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
I would have thought this question would have been easy but honestly, it was sort of hard. I really had to wrack my brain.  While there are MANY things I do not do well, apparently I know people who ust be sourounded by people who do them worse than I.  My first thougth was, my cooking, I am NOT a good cook.  But just a couple weeks ago Timmy had a firend over and I made pizza rolls (frozen) and cookies (from pillsbury refrig dough) and Timmy said he raved about my cooking the whole next day at school...poor kid!!!!
My next thought was my clothes, I'm not very stylish, though I've been working on it a bit lately.  But I have to admit when I take the time to care, I often get complements, clearly because its such a noticeable difference from the norm but still I DO get compliments.
SO I think I'm going to have to go with my singing.  I LOVE to sing. I was even in the choir in grade school and junior high but I have a horrible ear and am NOT a good singer.  The only people who remotely enjoy my singing are my kids, when they're young.  Even Timmy is already totally annoyed by my singing.  But it won't stop me from doing it anyway.  I just simply make an occasional apology to those who sit in front of us at church, and keep belting them out loud and occasionally off-key!

**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!