Nov 15, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 15

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Something I know first hand that I can't live without, because I've tried would be my kids.  When even a day goes by that I don't get to see them, it totally gets to me.  That clearly make me crazy some days, but they are also my everything.  While I have worked hard to not lose myself completely as some moms do, which leads to resentment, I do truly and honestly LOVE being a mom.  The joy my kids bring is definitely greater than anything else in the world.

**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!