Nov 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 17

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
I have to admit that I don't read many books, at least not adult books.  One of the last truly great books that I read that changed me in any way (aside from the Bible, that felt like too easy of an answer) was The Secret Life of Bees.  It was a book my mom read and suggested I read.  As I said, I don't make much time for reading but I read this book in just a couple days and I ABSOLUTELY loved it.  I would highly recommend it.
I think I might just have to track a copy down and reread it!!

**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!