Nov 22, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 22

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

For me, wishing that I hadn't done something is really hard because I believe that all the decisions I made have led me to where I am today.  And despite the many things I would like to change about where I am, I could never wish away the family I have. I do wish I'd have finished college before starting my family because it's hard to instill the value of college when neither my husband or I have a degree.  But maybe one, or both of us can go back and finish before the boys get to that point. 


**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

  1. I wish the same thing, but then I'm also glad things worked out the way they did in a way. I had kids when I was young so now I'm still young when they're adults!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!