Nov 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 21

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? 
 I honestly cant' remember the last time I fought with any of my close friends so it's really hard to imagine this scenario for me.  But despite that, I don't think there is any question what I'd do IF I were to fight with a friend and they ended up getting in a car accident.  I'd forget all about the fight and rush to be there for them in what ever way they needed.  While I AM very good at harboring resentment and holding grudges, I don't have any question that unless the fight was something so god awful that our friendship was really and truly over, it wouldn't matter how upset I may have been, I would let it go to be there for them.  I think that's what friendship is all about!!

**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!