Nov 4, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 4

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.


I really can't think of anything. I went through a lot of healing and forgiveness a couple years ago and really don't feel like I'm holding onto anything anymore. Of course there are things I won't forgive people for because they continue to do the same type of thing.  There are people in my life that constantly disappoint me and I've just learned to let them go.  I suppose I harbor some resentment there but I work hard to just do what I need to do. I really don't know how some people sleep at night but I know I do my best to be a good person and know I can sleep at night.  If other people chose to be takers, then that's on them but I don't feel like I have to forgive them for this type of behavior when its a continual thing.



**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!