Nov 4, 2010

Storkie Express Inc. Review



Have you started thinking about the Christmas yet?  Every year I swear I'm going to do a beautiful photo card and every year I end up NOT getting it done. This year has been crazy and I just haven't had the chance to get a good quality family photo as "d hoped.  But I'm still sending out some beautiful PERSONALIZED cards.
Thanks to Storkie.com I was able to create the card just the way I wanted.  I've tried lots of other sites to create cards and most of them just don't have the flexibility and customization options that Storkie had.  I found this delightful (and rather nontraditional) design but wasn't in love with the text that it was shown with.  But I was so thrilled to find that I could use any text I wanted...but I am horrible at figuring out what to put on cards which I why I don't just make me own despite having pretty extensive knowledge of Photoshop.  But Storkie.com came through for me again with a whole slew of ideas for me to chose from!!  In the end, I am thrilled with the results.  Maybe next year I'll actually get around to making a card with photos too but for this year, I'm very happy with what I have.

Check out Storkie.com for your Christmas Cards, Holiday Cards, Photo Christmas Cards, or Custom Stamps needs. And if you're looking to do a photo card, they've got some great advice for picking the right photo on their blog, here!


Find Storkie.com online on Twitter and Facebook too!


This product review was made possible by the Double Duty Divas.  I was not compensated for this review other than a product sample provided by Storkie Express Inc. All opinions are 100% mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!