Nov 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 5

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.


Sometimes I wish I could create a 'bucket list' of things I would like to do but I don't want my life to be measured by such a thing. I simply hope to continue to live my life, enjoying it for all it has to offer and taking the chances I am given to make the world a better place.  I hope that as my kids get older I am able to do more volunteer work in the areas I have a passion for.  Because of my family history with cancer, I hope to be able to be around long enough to see my kids reach the milestones of, finishing high school, going to college, and hopefully getting married and having children of their own.  But just in case that isn't in the cards for me, I simply want to live a life that my kids will be proud of once I'm gone.

**In case you missed my post here, I am taking part in a challenge called 30 Days of Truth. Each day in November I will write about a given topic of truth as it relates to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think about that with a bucket list too, but then I think oh heck, I'll just surprise myself as I go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!