Jan 10, 2011

Catching up....Christmas

I know I'm a little late but I thought I'd try and catch up a bit, first by sharing a couple photos from our Christmas.  Somehow this Christmas I managed to take a whole 32 photo TOTAL.  I don't know what is wrong with me.  But considering my eventual injury and lack of time on a computer, I suppose it worked out ok.

Christmas Eve, my handsome boys before heading off to church...



Later Christmas Eve, just before bed....


A quick Photo Opp with the gingerbread house...minus the tree that should have been out in front of it because our lil cookie monster ate it before it was even decorated!!!

Enjoying the tree ....


And don't forget the milk and cookies...err, COOKIE!...


Santa was here!!!



And they were happy....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas! Teehee...your pics resemble mine (quite a few of the kiddos, and of the hubby...and none of me!). Actually my hubby took one pic of me, but I had a huge chunk of hair sticking out and I looked 30 lbs bigger than I really think I look, so I didn't post it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!