Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day.

I MAY have bought myself a package of Hershey's Drops today.  I hadn't had them before but damn that Walgreen's and their display at the cash register.  I had to try them.  Honestly I expected not to like them. I couldn't understand how they could not have a candy coating but not be just hunks of chocolate.  I don't know how they do it but I DID like them...I MIGHT have even devoured the second package I got for my Valentine to try.  Luckily for him I also bought something else too.  OMG, these are like crack!! I couldn't stop until they were gone!

We're heading out for dinner tonight, and I intended to eat well during the day to spurlge at dinner...ooops!  Oh well, it will be a delicious Valentine's Day if nothing else.




Disclaimer: This is not a paid post or review. I bought these with my own cold hard cash and just had to share my new addiction.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy dinner! Happy Valentine's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I splurged all weekend, so today I've been mean to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!