Feb 21, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday, 2/21/11



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?
 

Found this new blog hop and it fit well for the photos I have to share from this weekend.  Saturday night was the Blue and Gold dinner for my boys Cub Scout pack.  This is the big awards dinner for the year in Scouts.  This year, the leaders decided to do a them of rolling back the years and each den was doing a different decade.  Timmy's den had the 70s and Johnny's denn had the 80s.  I was orinigally not going to do much other than throw some tshirts on the guys that I ordered to fit their theme. But then I decided Johnny's hair could totally pull off some Flock of Seagulls.  And then I decided I could play along.  I attempted to style my hair a la Dorothy Hamill and then applied some serious 80s makeup and cut shirt to look very Flashdance-esq.  And here's what we ended up looking like:

 My husband actually found a "Members Only" jacket somewhere in his stuff.....

My husband, as a Den Leader had to make some center pieces, this was my idea. AND my tapes lol!
 Both of the boys.  Timmy earned his Wolf badge and Johnny earned his Tiger badge!!!


4 comments:

  1. HAHA Those are fantastic!! Great shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures! I love what you did with his hair - perfect! And those centerpieces are awesome, where did you think of using tapes like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun night! I do have a blue Member's Only Jacket that I found at a rummage sale for only 50 cents. Awesome! Anyway, great photos!

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in.

    Love the "costumes" and I bet everybody had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!