Feb 8, 2011

Power Rangers Samari

The new Power Rangers: Samurai premiered last night on Nickelodeon.  If you didn't have a chance to tune-in or set your DVR but still want to review the show, you can view the premiere on Nick on Demand which is available on most cable services. 

If you don't have access to Nick on Demand, you can still participate and be eligible for prizes by posting about the show and the new emPOWER movement which launched along with the new series.  emPOWER provides parents and kids the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities. Read more about emPower Movement here.


In our house there really isn't any issue with our kids not being active enough (me, on the other hand, that's an entirely different story) but I know that especially in these nasty midwest winters it CAN be an issue for many families. So although I haven't always been a big supporter of Power Rangers, I decided we would tune in and check on this new season.

The boys were thrilled with this decision!  Well the boys I gave birth to were, not so much the big one I married!  I have to say that I Power Rangers won't ever be something I will watch for myself.  To me it lacks any kind of plot and is really all about the fighting.  But I've learned that boys will be boys and although I swore off Power Rangers and the like years ago, boys will still play fight.  So as long as they can act appropriately I've backed down and allow it IN MODERATION. As in passed seasons the episode concluded with a life lesson. It's a show that tries I guess.  But it's still Power Rangers, its MADE for kids, I can't view it with my own judgement so my oldest "critic" asked if he would write a little something about it.

Timmy's Review:
If I could choose out of Power Rangers: Samari and the rest of them I would probably choose Power Rangers: Samari.   If I could rate the show on a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 9.  I think they should make the show more like real life because right now it kind of looks like a cartoon but the actual show is pretty awesome.  I would probably watch it again.

About Power Rangers: Samurai

A new generation of heroes is about to explode out of the darkness to battle bad guys everywhere!
The new Rangers, Jayden, Kevin, Mia, Emily and Mike, harness the mystical Samurai Symbols of Power to fight evil with the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest and Earth.
They are not alone in their struggle. An all-knowing mentor and special spirit animals called Zords aid in their attack against the relentless dark forces.
Tune in to Nickelodoen Sundays at noon to check out the new series.
Disclaimer: I wrote about this program as part of a One2One Network campaign and for doing so will be entered into a drawing for prizes.  All opinions expressed are my own honest, personal feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!