Mar 11, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 11

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby, I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge in March.  Visit her blog if you'd like to participate too, do one day or all of them, it's up to you.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here

Day 11: A photo that makes you laugh.





My kids are goofballs and as long as it's happening in the proper place and time I LOVE it.  Nothing makes me laugh more than their silliness and I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking back at silly face photos!!

Join me and more bloggers at It's Gravy Baby to link up if you're taking part in this challenge.

5 comments:

  1. those are super cute & yes, make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and I love their humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are soooo beautiful :) and the last picture - I love the rolled up tongue - I just don't have the gene that allows one to do that! I've always wanted to be able to roll my tongue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!