Mar 25, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 25

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby, I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge in March.  Visit her blog if you'd like to participate too, do one day or all of them, it's up to you.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here

Day 25: Something you are looking forward to.
Right now I'm looking forward to spring.  We had a few days of what almost looked like spring here in IL last week and then it was cruely ripped away from us for this...
Not only did the evil white stuff start falling on Wednesday evening but it had the nerve to stick!!!  I am so ready to put the hats, gloves and boots away for GOOD for the season.



Join me and more bloggers at It's Gravy Baby to link up if you're taking part in this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a very long winter hasn't it? I'm so tired of the cold, I'm SO ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!