Mar 28, 2011

The 31 Day Photo Challenge, Day 28

Thanks to It's Gravy Baby, I am taking part in a 31 Day Photo Challenge in March.  Visit her blog if you'd like to participate too, do one day or all of them, it's up to you.  Check out all my Photo Challenge posts here

Day 28:  If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you buy?

Well, gee, if I HAD to spend it on myself, I'd first get myself a Coach purse.  I've wanted one forever and have a wallet that I got as a gift that I LOVE.  This would be something I wouldn't have to share with anyone!

And then I'd buy a toy I want, but I would share with the whole family....ah a glorious iPad 2.




Join me and more bloggers at It's Gravy Baby to link up if you're taking part in this challenge.


3 comments:

  1. nice! I have a half dozen or so Coach bags and I love them. I have the regular old iPad, but I would love an iPad2! I hinted for my bday but I don't think I'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much into purses, but I'd love to have an iPad 2 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!