Aug 25, 2011

12 Step Program for Reality TV Addiction?

Yeah, I said it.  Step one, admitting I have a problem.  I've been pretty open with my addiction to crappy reality TV for a long time, but last night it hit me as I sat there watching Big Brother and my 3 year old pouted because Rachel wasn't playing in the Veto competition.
At first I was only upset because I have somehow failed as a mother if my children chose to root for any part of Brenchel.  But then it occurred to me that a TRULY good mom should probably be a little more concerned with the fact that her three year old even knows what Big Brother is, let alone who's on it or what competitions they have.
Alas, I got him ready for bed, finished watching BB and then locked and loaded Toddlers and Tiaras.  Maybe I'll work on finding a sponsor...tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're not alone. Quit cold turkey- Cut your cable! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted too! I love all of that crap, and I was so happy that Jeff followed Dani out the door, but I'll be even happier when Rachel finally gets the heck out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!