Sep 28, 2011

Insure Your Love Picture Mosaic

The Insure Your Love picture mosaic provides life insurance policyholders with the opportunity to proudly display the ones they love and have protected by owning life insurance.

Upload up to 20 photos featuring your loved ones whose financial well-being you've safeguarded with life insurance. Please also add a caption describing who is in the photo and/or why it's meaningful to you. All submissions will be reviewed and added to the mosaic within 2-3 business days, if approved.

For every photo that is added, $1 will be donated to the LIFE Lessons Scholarship Fund, which provides tuition assistance to students who have lost a parent. By being a part of the mosaic, you'll also be helping to send a powerful message to the millions of Americans who don't have life insurance, but need it.


Thankfully when I was still very young my parents bought me a life insurance policy, when my mom handed it over to me when I turned 18 it was approx $15 a month  for I think $25,000 worth of coverage.  Every few years I was given the option to increase my coverage and now pay $43 a month for significantly greater coverage.  There are honestly months when we could use that money for something else but I have committed to not letting this policy lapse as there is no way I could ever get that amount of coverage for that price now.  And after having been involved in the planning of the funerals of two very dear loved ones I know all to well how expensive it can be.  I don't want to leave my loved ones with that worry.  The last thing someone who has experienced a great loss should have to worry about is how they will possibly afford the costs!

If you have a current life insurance policy visit the LIFE Happens Facebook page and add up to 20 photos of your loved ones to the "Insure Your Love" picuter mosaic (mosiac app is linked on the left side of the screen).  Help support the education of those young people who have lost a parent way too soon!

And if you don't have life insurance coverage, now is as good of a time as any to look into it!!
  I uploaded my photos! Will you??


Disclosure: This post is part of a campaign brought to you by MomSelect and the LIFE Foundation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!