Oct 25, 2011

HEXBUG Party #HEXBUGHalloween


This past weekend we partied Halloween HEXBUG style.

I have to say I'm surprised by how many of my adult friends hadn't heard of HEXBUGS.  

All the kids at our party had heard of HEXBUGs and they were  super excited to get to check them out with the glow in the dark trail sets.



 This is how we started but with much track left unassembled, we first moved our goodies off the table which gave the kids a little more room to build.





But even that didn't cut it too long...so we moved the table and let them have free range of the porch.





 They literally spent over FOUR hours building, taking it apart and rebuilding.  We had races and battles and laughed like crazy.  It was a TON of fun.


 Oh, and we changed a FEW batteries.  Thankfully it's quick and easy to change them since we replaced all 8 of the bugs were using at one point. 

We had to wait until after the party for it to be dark enough to appreciate the glow in the dark features though...


 The boys absolutely loved the Zombie bugs.  I thought it was cool that these little dressed up bugs can be Zombified or not, depending on what you chose and the skeleton comes off and on easily.



Thank you so much to HEXBUG for sending us the great products to share with our friends.  We had an awesome time.  



Disclosure: I received complimentary product courtesy of MommyParties and HEXBUG to share with our friends. All opinions expressed are my own honest, personal feedback.

4 comments:

  1. They're still a big hit here too. The track configuration alone provides endless fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun, I didn't know they had tracks for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! I bet my oldest son would love these. I should look into getting him some- hmmmm maybe a great Christmas gift idea. :)
    -Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how FUN! My kids have been dying to get some glow in the dark tracks. The zombie bugs look cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!