Aug 31, 2012

First Day of School 2012

It's that time once again...
Ohhhhhhh
Back To School
Back To School
To Prove To Dad That I'm Not A Fool
I've Got My, Luch Packed Up
My Boots Tied Tight
I Hope I Don't Get In A Fight
Ohhhh
Back To School
Back To School
Back To School
 
Bonus Points for knowing who sang that song!



I'm feeling old this year as I now have a THIRD and FOURTH grader!!


Too cool for school...

Nah, not really, they were ready to go back

But each a little hesitant about finding where they needed to be, so Bryan and I happily walked them to their respective lines.
 And Bryan and ran some errands while the boys had a short day. And we got some first day of school treats!

And before we knew it, it was time to pick them up...Happy Dance!

SOMEONE loves his big brother!!

First day...done!

YUM!

 Here's to another great year!



7 comments:

  1. Your boys are so darn cute. They look tall too. Wonder where they get that from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And I make them hang upside down from their toes so they grow. ;)

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, glad it started out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they had a good first day of school. Hope they have a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!