Aug 29, 2012

Make 'Em Smile with Hormel

As the last days of summer slipped away and I spend night after night on the sidelines of football practice, I have found it increasingly difficult to make decent meals at home. 
But this week I made some delicious bacon cheeseburgers that my boys LOVED.
The burgers themselves were good but being able to have the bacon to top them off with in just seconds made all the difference.



The boys seriously devoured these. And I know many moms wouldn't even blink an eye at the idea of frying up the bacon in addition to making the burgers and sides but I really don't enjoying cooking to begin with but having so little time really makes it seem almost impossible.  So making something that my kids genuinely loved sort of makes me feel like SUPERMOM!


Disclosure: In the spirit of full-disclosure, I’ve partnered with Hormel Foods as part of the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program. Throughout the year I’ll be receiving product, coupons, giveaways and promotions. However, no payment was given or expected for posting about the program, and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!