May 25, 2013

Ten Days of Perfect (November Blue Series #1) by Andrea Randall Review

Every girl dreams of that life changing love that sweeps you off your feet.  But what happens when a whirlwind romance runs into trouble? 

Follow November Blue she meets the man of her dreams who reaches into her soul to find the things inside that she's hidden from everyone else.  Bo seems like everything she wants, but is it the real deal or too good to be true?

I'm so glad that the second book was out before I discovered Ten Days of Perfect because Andrea Randall made me care about every one of the characters in this book and I NEEDED to ready Reckless Abandon to find out what happens. 


I gave this book 4 stars mostly because I've already read Reckless Abandon and found it even better...so I have to give myself somewhere to go up from here. 

Find Ten Days of Perfect (November Blue Series #1) by Andrea Randall on Amazon here.





Also check out In The Stillness by Andrea Randall.

I bought this book myself.  I've reviewed in on my blog for the sole purpose of sharing something I have enjoyed.  I will receive no compensation if you purchase the book via the provided link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!