May 26, 2013

Reckless Abandon (November Blue Series #2) by Andrea Randal Review


Following your heart can be scary.  Especially if you've been burned already.  In this second book in the November Blue series, November (Ember) struggles to decide whether to follow her head or her heart.

I LOVED this second book even more than the first.  I thought Andrea Randall did a fabulous job allowing us to love both of the men in Ember's life instead of setting us up to hate one which is often the case in a book featuring a love triangle.  I felt this book had just enough surprises to keep me wondering if I really did know what Ember should do.

November's story isn't done yet but there isn't an official release date for the third book.


I gave Reckless Abandon five stars because I couldn't have asked for more.  It made me swoon and broke my heart and just made me generally unable to put it down.

Find Reckless Abandon (November Blue series #2) by Andrea Randall on Amazon here.



Also check out In The Stillness by Andrea Randall.

I bought this book myself.  I've reviewed in on my blog for the sole purpose of sharing something I have enjoyed.  I will receive no compensation if you purchase the book via the provided link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!