May 22, 2008

It's that time again

It's that time of year again where we feel like we live at the baseball field.

This week started TBALL season. This year both Timmy AND Johnny will be playing T Ball. They are both on the Orange team with Coach Sam. Seems like a great team with I think 7 or 8 boys and 2 girls. Now if only MY boys would stop playing in the dirt and pay attention. Coach Sam seems a little more into them learning and doing better than Coach Anthony did last year. But it seems like there is a lot more help from parents this year too so MAYBE that will happen. I won't count on it from my kids but who knows. The first thing they're trying to correct is the monkey pile of kids all going for the ball. It happened through the whole season without incident last year. But they are really trying to get them to call the ball and have everyone else back off.

But because I've been feeling yucky I haven't remembered to drag the camera with me yet...maybe next Wednesday.

And if you're a local friend/family let me know if you are interested in checking out a game, they start June 16th and are on Mondays and Wednesday's at either 5:45 or 6:30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!