Aug 1, 2008

crossed eyes and carpal tunnel

that's what I have after having way too much fun editing the photos I took of some super cute kids, who just happen to be related to me. And NO they aren't my own kids. It's been about 3 weeks since I did this shoot and I just keep playing with them. But I think I'm done...for now at least.

But here are a few of my faves...
The only one who really wanted to cooperate and pose etc so there are a few of her:


And a brother:
And another brother: And ANOTHER brother:AND ANOTHER BROTHER:
Yup that's 5 beautiful kids. Ages 9, 7, 3, 1 1/2, and newborn.
Here are some custom items I created from these photos.


And then their cute cousin, just a week younger than her youngest cousin.

THANKS guys for letting me take photos of your cuties. I'm bringing you CD's tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great Lisa! What kind of camera do you use? Is this your profession? Do you use Photoshop? I have it and really want to learn to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    And to answer your questions, I have an older model Canon Rebel. I do have photoshop but I'm still learning it so these were actually done in Microsoft Digital Image Pro. And I am working on making it a profession. I am still doing lots of shoots for friends and family to learn more and to build a portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa! I am impressed! I love the composite you did. Especially how you matched the icons in the corner to her shirt. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!