Yesterday we received this great gift basket courtisy of Cheerios®(fresh fruit not included).
I don't know about you but in our house both Cheerios® and fruit are pretty big favorites. We'll defintely be using our fruit hanger/basket as I buy bananas at least once a week for my monkeys, I mean kids.
But now we'll also be able to fill our banana craving with the new Banana Nut Cheerios®. They are really good. I have to be honest and admit, I'm a horrible, sugar cereal junkie myself and don't usually touch Cheerios®. Unless they're being shoved in my mouth my a very small child whom I don't want to turn their nose up at them, then I'll choke some down. But these are really good. They're a little stickier than a traditional Cheerios® if you're eating them like we do, dry with our hands, but well worth it. But since we have some pretty new cereal bowls I supposed I'll have to let the kids have some milk on them at least once...maybe!
And if we ever actually have a banana that sticks around long enough to be banana bread matterial, maybe I'll even attempt to make some...don't hold your breath on that one though...
Some information from Cheerios®:
Banana Nut Cheerios® combines the whole grain goodness of Cheerios® with the
great taste of real banana - a breakfast your whole family will love! Even
better, Banana Nut Cheerios® cereal is a good source of calcium and Vitamin D,
and is made with whole grain. It may reduce the risk of heart disease as part of
a heart healthy diet.* Visit www.banananutcheerios.com for discount coupons,
great recipes and additional information.
So, how'd you like to have your very own Banana Nut Cheerios® gift basket? Well now you can, because thanks to Cheerios® and MyBlogSpark I have THREE of them to giveaway to my wonderful readers.
How to earn entries:
- Go to http://www.banananutcheerios.com/, and come back here and leave a comment with your favorite recipe idea.
- Leave a separate comment if you follow my blog
- Leave a separate comment if you are a subscriber to my blog
- Leave a separate comment if you have my button on your blog.
- Leave a separate comment if you blog about this giveaway and include links to my blog and to http://www.banananutcheerios.com/. Or send an email to 10 friends (and copy me) about this giveaway that includes links to my blog and to http://www.banananutcheerios.com/
Note additional entries will not be count until the first one is done.
##Winnner wil be picked Saturday 2/21!!##
And please be sure to include an email address (just to use to notify you if you win) if you are not a blogger user with a visible email.
Comments/entries now closed, thanks to all that entered. Winners will be posted shortly.