Feb 2, 2009

Impressed

If you spend any time around my house you'll quickly learn we are a music loving family. Unfortunately, some of us lack any musical talent, but we make up for it in appreciation I think. From my 6 year old, who fell in love with the Beetles when he was 2 or 3, to the baby who loves TV theme songs, we all love listening to music. Unfortunately sometimes we don't always agree on what we want to listen to at a particular time. So for Christmas the boys all got their own MP3 players (yup even the baby, for his room, whenever he manages to move into it)that have a built in speaker but all use headphones. They came with the typical ear buds but for some reason my middle son can not use ear buds. I too have a hard time so maybe we just have weird shaped ears, at least that's my husband's explanation. So I've been on the look out for some decent headphones for him. And I coincidentally came across these from Kidz Gear.

The description from the website:

The first adult-featured stereo headphones made specifically for kids. Manufactured with the same high quality components as those used in standard adult headphones, the Kidz Gear Headphones deliver extremely rich stereo sound quality for all your audio needs - DVDs, MP3s, Game Players, Television, Radio and more. They are a must for children in the car, on the plane or hanging out at home.

And I have to say they really deliver. The ONLY problem we have with them, is that we only have one!! My sound guy husband even wants a pair because he swears the sound quality is better than the "good" pair of headphones he has! So for the price, I'd say they are an amazing find, just be sure to get enough for everyone when you place your order. I can't be responsible for any headphone induced brawls that breakout! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Kaila wants an mp3 player, next year lol. I gave u an award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like they would be so comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look pretty handy! I'm sure much more comfy than the standard ear plugs ipods come with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!