Mar 17, 2009

Going Green

In honor of St Paddy's Day I thought I'd post some Irish quizzes.
Take the How Irish Are You quiz. I did and it was pretty darn accurate. Yes, I know, that's just an odd coincidence. Actually most of my "irish" traits (according to this quiz) actually only developed after several years of living with my NON-Irish husband!





You're 30% Irish



You're probably less Irish than you think you are...

But you're still more Irish than most.





Even if you're not Irish at all, maybe you have the LUCK of the Irish?


Luck o' the Irish QuizCongratulations, according to our experts, you have :

25% of the luck o' the Irish

Take the Luck o' the Irish Quiz at Quizopolis.com



This would really explain why I never win anything. Guess I better start drinking Guiness. Maybe then I'll have more luck!


Ok last one. Find out your Lephrecaun Name!
My Leprechaun Name is

Moneybags O'Leary





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Why does that green glass of something St. Patty's day in the quiz clip art say yum! Drink me? I feel I only want to drink green stuff on this day- how strange- maybe I should take the quiz to see If I am at 97% percent Irish or something! Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am 30% too :-P. oh and my name was tight fisted o conner or something to that effect lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Lisa, I am 10% Irish. They said I am not Irish at all not even on St. Patricks Day. And my Irish name is Cabbage Lips O'Neil.

    Hmmmmmm Interesting.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!