Apr 5, 2009

Before I say goodnight

Before I say goodnight I thought I'd share the photos I took of the boys today in their Easter attire (well really they were only dressed up from the waist up but shhh don't tell anyone).
Sorry the way I loaded them didn't make them small enough to see them all but you can click on them to see the whole thing.  Promise I'll stop doing it this way.





Before I say goodnight I thought I'd share the photos I took of the boys today in their Easter attire (well really they were only dressed up from the waist up but shhh don't tell anyone).  


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. First off... I think it's hilarious that you copped to only dressing them up from the waist up. That totally sounds like something I'd do! :)

    Love that first one with all the boys in black-and-white.

    But seriously, that last one with the four expressions totally takes the cake (takes the marshmallow peeps??)

    SO very cute! And so totally "reality" when it comes to kids. I could have taken similar shots of my 2-year old all in the span of a minute... that's how crazy those moods change!

    Totally cute pictures - your photog skills rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clothesline pics; very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I love the clothesline ones as well. I haven't taken proper photos in so long ... I should do that soon before my babies grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the many faces of Bryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photos! Your boys are very handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!