May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

My day started with poop and Pepsi!  

I had a pretty darn good night sleep...about 7 consecutive hours!  I woke up and I felt pretty good.  I got kisses from Bryan and immediately realized he was soaked.  So I was just finishing up changing a nice stinky diaper, not even remembering yet what day it was when Timmy walked  in with my breakfast in bed.  It was a bowl of dry corn Chex and a can of Pepsi.  But it couldn't have been more perfect because he got up and did all on his own.  I tell you that boy has the best heart EVER!!!!!!  If we don't screw him up too badly he will make some lucky lady a great husband.  Not that I'm in a rush for that AT ALL.  Just saying he is thoughtful in a way I know most of my friends wish their husbands were.  He starts stressing about doing something for someone weeks before a holiday or birthday.  And he is really good gift giver, so thoughtful!!  If you've ever read the 5 Love Languages, I'm pretty darn sure his love language is gifts. (As is mine.)  If you haven't read it I know that can sound horribly superficial but its really and truly not about the $$ but about the thought.

In case you missed it, scroll down to view the slideshow I put together for my own mom.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I'm a new reader, I found you via Fort Thompson, I have to say I *looooove* your button!! I have 4 boys - so I know how that is! LOL

    I hope you had a great Mother's Day and it wounds like you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! Pepsi...haha! Did you drink it right then?! Glad you had a good day. :) Now it's on to the next 364 mother's days that seem to go unnoticed, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet!! Glad you snagged 7 hours of sleep...well deserved :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh wow that is the cutest thing ever!!! corn chex and pepsi!! hope you devouered (sp?) it in front of him so he felt proud, even if it wasnt the best combination of food for breakfast hahahaha aw :) -megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!