Dec 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I can't believe its here but it is. And I hope you all have a truly wonderful Christmas.

Now that I have things pretty much taken care of I've been able to slow down just enough today for the hurt to start to creep in. This year will be bitter sweet to say the least. I'll miss seeing my mom in her silk pj's at her house Christmas morning. It will be weird to be there without her. But hopefully by being together we'll get through this the best we can. And of course I have so sweet faces to keep me from getting to down. Batteries are charging so hopefully I'll be back with some great Christmas photos over the weekend.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Lisa. Big hugs. I know this is a hard time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    Terri (aka "the jelly lady")

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRYYYYY CHRISTMAS lisa, tom, timmy, johnny, and bryan!!! I know its a hard time for you guys but just hang in there and be each other's rocks to lean on and you will get thru it. love you guys and have funnnn! p.s. dont forget the long awaited update about what you decided to do about the santa gift haha :) xoox megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you were able to have a wonderful Christmas. The first without a loved one can be really hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!