Jan 27, 2010

Greenest Mom in America

Well, if you've been paying attention, I'm CLEARLY not the greenest mom in America, but I think some of my readers might be so thought I'd pass along this info that just hit my inbox.
(FYI, I am not being compensated for this in anyway.)

Children’s Orchard is looking for the “Greenest Mom in America” with the winner will receive a $500 Children’s Orchard gift-card. I know during these times it can be a little tough to come up with the extra means to spend on your children, especially as they are quickly growing out of their clothes or wanting to follow the latest trends. Children’s Orchard is an upscale resale retail store that sells gently used designer clothes in an upscale retail environment—they pride themselves on being green by reducing waste, recycling old clothes and selling them to moms to reuse!

To enter the contest, just go to their Facebook Fan Page, and post photos and/or text concerning your green lifestyle.
Get Creative! Show what they do to live a green lifestyle
Post their entry on Children’s Orchard Facebook Fan Page starting 01.15.10
Comment to share
heir entry & get more 'Like' votes
The entry with the most votes by 4.5.10 wins $500 to Children’s Orchard!


If you enter feel free to link up and share your entry to get extra "like"s! Then if you appreciated this info, leave me a comment with one super easy way that I could start being more green!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!