Feb 11, 2010

Monster Jam


As the mom of boys, I've gotten acustom to all things noisey and dirty. Never, in my previous life would I ever envisioned myself contemplating attending something like Monster Jam. But I have to say I was pretty bummed when I realized we wouldn't be able to attend this year because I think my boys would LOVE it. And me, well I love anything that makes my boys smile!

So although, we can't make it this year because of previous commitments, I wanted to pass along a deal for those who CAN go.

MONSTER JAM®

A SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU!

SAVE $5 for all shows by using the Code MOM*

Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL

February 12 – 14

Fri., Feb. 12 – 7:00PM

Sat., Feb. 13 – 2:00PM & 7:00PM

Sun., Feb. 14 – 2:00PM*

*Pit Party starts at 11:00AM & 7:00PM

*Use promotional code MOM when purchasing tickets at Arena Box Offices, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Enter Code in the “Promotions and Special Offers” on Ticketmaster. Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required. Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats. No double discounts. Service charges and handling fees may apply. Tickets for children under 12 are always just $10 and do not require a code to purchase.

The Built Ford Tough Party in the Pits on Sunday, February 14th from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM gives fans the opportunity to get a view of the trucks up close and meet the drivers of the massive monster trucks. Free Pit Passes are available at Advanced Auto Parts or they can be purchased for $5 the day of the show at the box office.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I took my oldest last year (he was 4 at the time) and he LOVED it. I was nervous about the noise, but he had a BLAST! We couldn't make it this year either, but next year we are soooo there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!