Mar 4, 2010

Box Tops for Education

I wanted to share with you some info on a new program from Box Tops for ducation called My Class Essentials. It's a great way to help teachers and students get all the learning materials they need, something that's important to all of us -- especially the students!

What is My Class Essentials? It’s a free teacher registry that allows K-8 teachers to create a list of all the supplies their classroom needs, similar to a baby or bridal registry. Parents, friends and supporters can then view and purchase items off of their registry for the classroom or make a cash donation to the registry. The classroom benefits by getting 100% of the purchase and the school benefits by getting a 2% donation on every purchase.


Why My Class Essentials? K-8 teachers spend, on average, $475 annually out of pocket to supplement their classroom needs. My Class Essentials helps our teachers, our classrooms and of course helps to ensure our kids receive a healthy learning environment.


To learn more about the program, please visit our website. You can also check us out BTFE and the MCE program on Facebook or Twitter.

I just signed up and then entered for a chance to be one of FOUR schools will each win 5,000 Bonus Box Tops in the month of March! And wanted to share with you all.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!!